Pieces of Home: VAR’s 2012 Housing Market Report — Now Available
Pieces of Home is a comprehensive housing market report including market data, trends and comparisons, articles by real estate experts from across the Commonwealth as well as an article from Governor Bob McDonnell on how Virginia has remained on top.
• Is it a buyers market or sellers market?
• Which Virginia region saw the greatest increase in home sales in 2012?
• Are foreclosures still lingering heavy in Virginia?
• How does the state compare to the US?
• How are mortgage lenders preparing for the new regulations?
• What do recent studies show regarding home pricing?